We want our learners to be successful, both academically and personally. It is our aim that all of our learners will be equipped with the skills for success during their time at University Academy Keighley. This will give our learners the foundation to move on to further study, gain employment and contribute to society whatever they choose as their final career; indeed these skills are also the foundation to a happy and fulfilling life.
At University Academy Keighley our students will:
- Be great learners who can work purposefully and creatively, to realise their dreams and aspirations. They will be a UAK Agent of Change!
- Relate well to others around them; they can contribute both independently and collaboratively, can take responsibility, knowing when to lead and when to support.
- Have a thirst for success and have high expectations for themselves.
- Be proud of their Academy, the part they play in our community and prepare for their role in society, becoming the leaders of the future.
- Radiate pride, confidence and self-belief.
- Be good communicators, literate, numerate and articulate.
Mrs Addison – Principal
You can view our Strategic Plan for 2014-17 here.